Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Case of the Missing Batteries

I come into the office one Monday morning.

ALL the batteries are gone from all the remotes, from the bosses remote/laser pointer and from two wireless mice.
I already know what the fuck happened.
I go down to the video room and the Wii is out and all the remotes are sitting there.
Batteries from all of the employees are there.
I find the employee I know did it.

Me - "Why did you take the batteries"
Employee - "My friends were here and we wanted to play the Wii."
Me - "First of all its not your stuff, second you can't bring friends in on the weekends. And why is the log not signed out for the room"
Employee - "I didn't want anyone to know that they were here."
Me - "Obviously...but why?"
Employee - "Well two of them have got in a lot of trouble with the law for stealing."

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment