Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NSFW?

This one actually made me smile.

Two weeks ago the receptionist called me in a tizzy.
Her - "Come to my desk...pleeeezzzze."
Me - "On my way" I knew something was up. She is pretty solid.
I go to her desk and she is sweating bullets looking like she is going to puke from worry.
Me - "What?"
Her - "I accepted a package for the other business."
This is normal, we take their packages sometimes as they are a part time business ran by a couple people.
Me - "Call them and tell them."
Her - "I didn't know it was theirs."
Me - "Shit"... that meant she opened it... I could tell right away from how she said it.
What was it...?

It was a female product of the 6" variety. I swear on my life, loves and family.
In nice hard plastic bubble wrap. And the back of the product was NON marked.
So the receptionist picked it out of the box with the actual safety cone orange side...facing the CEO as he stood in front of her checking the morning mail and bitching because their was no candy at the front desk.

Yes friends she opened a dildo...in front of the boss.
And guess who got to walk said dildo to the other company and apologize for opening it.
That would be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment