Friday, October 22, 2010

Comments Overheard in the Last Week

Here are just a couple from the last week-

"I have told you many times you can't go to the public restroom in our offices in your bare feet."

---

Employee 1-"I haven't washed my hair in over 3 months. I just put some baby powder in it. Can you tell?"

Employee 2-"Uhm...ya sort of."

---

Employee 1-"Printer isn't printing."

Silence from entire office.

Employee 1-"The PRINTER is not PRINTING."

Silence.

Employee 1-"The PRINTER IS no-"

"Read the fucking note on the side of it!" Employee 2 shouts.

Note states. "Printer isn't printing. No Paper."

---

Boss-"I need you guys to make sure to clean up the work areas after your done eating."

Employee 1 and 2-"Oh ok. But we haven't eaten anything in that area for a couple days."

Boss-"Oh because its taco bell and that's what your eating at your desk right now."

---

"I thought we had a meeting today?" Employee 1 asks.

"No that's why we sent out a reminder email to everyone." Employee 2 says.

"Oh I don't read those." Employee 1 explains.

"How did you know about the meeting in the first place then." Employee 2 asks.

Silence.




No comments:

Post a Comment