Monday, June 15, 2009

Recycled Chicken

I am at lunch.
I see fellow employees.
I sit down and we begin talking.
Not so smart employee #1 - "I noticed that the sink in our office wasn't draining."
Me - "Did you try the disposal?"
Employee - "Ug no I don't use those."
Me - "Why?"
Employee - "Too much energy is used. I just put my stuff in the compost."
Me - "That makes sense...wait, we don't have a compost."
Employee - "It looks like one."
Me - "What looks like one?"
Employee - "That bag behind the shelf. It's always got stuff in it."
Me...thinking hard. "The fucking cardboard recycle bag?"
Employee shrugs - "I don't know I didn't look."
Me - "It's not even in the kitchen!"

I get back to site. Yep. There is food of ALL kinds in the very very clearly identified "CARDBOARD RECYCLING" cubicle.
I call cleaning.
And I then realize that I have had four complaints of a strange smell coming from that area.
That would be the fucking chicken that was under an old packing box.
What a shithat.

No comments:

Post a Comment