Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Return of the Chicken

My Revenge:

So this morning. I walk past the cubicle of the employee bitching about the recycling box not being compost like they thought. They are STILL bitching about me telling them off.

So I promptly went to our garbage, found the bag I put that chicken in last night. Had our receptionist make a awesome looking Greeting Card that said "I was thrown into the recycling by someone who was not intelligent enough to follow directions. Does anyone want to adopt me?"
And put it on the breakroom table.

Ha.
I can here that employee in there right now. Throwing it away.
Good times. 

Later:
My boss just walked by.
Him - "Did you put up that greeting card?"
Me - "Yep"
Him - "Awesome."
He gave me a high five and a 20 dollar gift card to our theaters.
I love that gentle tard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment