Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Things I Overhead This Last Week 1/3/2011 & Before Christmas

While making a group batch of New Years Eve cookies:
"Man I am fighting this horrible flu. Last night I thought I had end stage colon cancer. Can you grab the butter?"

Employee: "I don't think that people should celebrate Christmas, its racist."

The day before Christmas vacation started for our company.
Boss: "If the Christmas lights get in the way of people doing work we will need to discuss taking them down."
Me: "Uhm. We start vacation tomorrow, no one will be here."
Boss: "Ya just inform me if we have to take them down..."

Boss: "We really should not be buying people Christmas presents for people at work."
Me: "Understood. We should probably inform people then."
Boss: "I can take care of that I have to drop my gift off to the accounting person they can send out an email..."
Me: "You bought them... a gift?"
Boss: "Ya I got them this really nice set of dinnerware."
Me: "Ah... k."

No comments:

Post a Comment