Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This...is my Yearly Review?

A couple weeks ago I get a review and it states: "Consistently shows excellent judgment at all times in leadership, decisions making and responsibilities."

In the "Suggest Goals section: "Could show growth in decision making."

So I go to talk to my boss. "Uhm. Can you explain these two things? They sound like the same thing but one is in the merits one is in the goal section."
Boss: "Oh ya remember that time when you refused to help that person because it was against process?"
Me: "Ya."
Boss: "It was then. See I know you followed process and did exactly as you should have and as myself and the other Lead had informed you but you could have still done it."
Me: "So...NOT done what you said."
Boss: "Ya."
Me: "Even though less than 3 days before that you said...if this exact situation happens I am....never to do it and refuse anyone who ask?"
Boss: "Ya."
Me: "..."
Boss: "..."
Me: "That makes shit for sense."
Boss: "Ya I can see how you would think that but..."
Me: "Yes?"
Boss: "Ya that doesn't make any sense."
Me: "You will change that then before turning in the paperwork?"
Boss: "Yes sorry about that."

1 comment: