Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Recycled Tupperware

I was asked to recycle kitchen supplies like Tupperware and stuff. So I spent maybe 3 hours picking these bowls, keeping some, sorting others and had a good huge pile.
I took them to the recycling bin.
Female coworker - "What the fuck are you doing?"
Me - "Recycling this Tupperware."
Coworker - "You know how long that stays in the ground right."
I nod my head, "That's why I am putting it in the recycle... so it gets you know... recycled."
Coworker - "No you weren't you were putting it in the trash."
Me - "No... not so much. IF you look here you will see the giant recycle sign on the giant recycle bin."
Coworker - "You were throwing it away."
I show her the recycle bin with tons of items in it.
Coworker - "You just now put those in!"
Me - "The fuck you say. I am not a magician."
Coworker - "I saw you!"
Me - "First no you didn't. Second you are the one who smashed your truck into the giant yellow barrier downstairs with the giant bumper that goes around it. Then seconds later smashed it again into the big RED truck that was beside you. Maybe you shouldn't trust your vision."

I was written up for being insensitive and making anti-blind comments.
My boss tore it up.

A couple hours later a different worker was caught removing all the items and taking them home like homeless cats.
What the fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment