Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Short Term Memory

Here is one from today.
Boss - "You need to take off more days. You are maxed on everything."
Me - "Ok but when I take a day off I take 2 days to catch up...I need some help."
Boss - "Well we really don't have anyone."
Me - "I hear you. That's why I haven't yet."
Boss - "That's ok lets discuss next month. Hey I also got an email from another project that needs help. Can you work next weekend too?"
Me - "..."
Boss - "..."
Me - "So work 7 days in a row?"
Boss - "Ya that would be great."
Sigh. It's like everyone has short term memory loss.

This morning my co-worker could not find their keys for the office.
We looked everywhere.
Then I remembered who this was. So I walked to the office door and opened it... his keys were in the lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment