Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hot Pockets

...we had another food disaster.

Caller-"I just want to tell you, the toaster oven lit on fire."
Me. I am thinking shit this is easy stuff-"Sparks fire or like your food got on the burner?"
Caller-"Flames"
Me-"What were you cooking?"
Caller-"A hot pocket."
Me-....fuck I already know what happened.
I go downstairs and they have a neatly cooked hotpocket with the gawd damn microwaveable cardboard sock still on it.
Me-"The microwave sock was still on it."
Employee-"Ya I figured that was the problem after the first one.... So I-"
Me-"The first what?"
Employee-"The first of the hotpockets. I cooked 2."
Me-"Where is the first one...?"
Employee-"I ate it."
Me-"That metallic coat and cardboard can't be good for you. I don't think that was a good idea."
Employee."I washed it off first..."

No comments:

Post a Comment