Thursday, December 4, 2008

Picking Up the Pieces

Awesome.
Same damn person just called

Caller - "I dropped a ton of food on the floor? What do I do?"
Me - "Clean it up."
Caller - "How?"
Me - "What do you mean how? Come on? Get the vacuum and vacuum it up from the carpet, and clean the rest as you would anything."
Caller - "Where's the vacuum?"
(Just an FYI this is the same person who had trouble finding the vacuum last time in the 3x5 closet.)
Me - "In the closet."
Caller - "Which one?"
Hahahahah what the fuck do you say to that? I mean really...what do you say?
So I just said what I was thinking. "The same damn one its been in since you started work here 2 years ago."
Caller - "Oh, ok, thanks I forgot."

*Shakes head*...astounding...astounding. My coworkers, the 2 really intelligent ones, are laughing so hard right at this second that they have had to pause their phones.
I mean this shit is real.
I also have a voicemail from 8:00 this morning that says "I have a problem-" And then the person hung up.
I still haven't gone to talk to them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment