Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Testing Locks (Over and over...)

Today I had to deal with someone who could not figure out that they could not test their door code on our keyless locks because the doors were already unlocked for the day.

Him-"It doesn't beep."
Me-"Right the system is already unlocked"
Him-"How do I know it works?"
Me-"I entered it, tested it, and I get in 3 hours before you do so if there is a problem come see me."
Him-"I sure wish I could test it."
Me-"Why?"
Him-"To see if it works."
Now I can hear the receptionist laughing and hard.
Me almost choking him - "Dude I know it works. I can swear that it works I used it myself when I entered it."
Him-"ok."
He walks off.

Five minutes later I look out and he is at the floor below me...trying it on the fucking door. That is already unlocked. He had gone downstairs to do it so I wouldn't see.
The guy is nice just a bit slow so I yell. "BEEP"
He just looks up at me sort of sheepishly.
Didn't see him for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment