Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Case of the Missing Mini Fridge

I come into work on a Monday
One of the mini fridges is GONE.
GONE.
Just not there.
Hmmm.
I begin looking for it.
I find it in one of the game rooms.
I look at the checkout of the room and find out the last person who had it.
Me - "Did you move the mini fridge into the gameroom?"
Employee - "Ya."
Me - "Why?"
Employee - "We were playing games and had pop and some other stuff to keep cold."
Me - ... "Why didn't you use the fridge... already in the game room?"
Employee - "..."
Me - "Did you know there was one?"
Employee - "Sorry"

So I move the mini fridge. Boss sees me.
Boss - "Why are you moving the mini fridge."
Me - "Someone moved it into the game room."
Boss - "Oh. For a party or something?"
Me - "Ya"
Boss - "Oh ok..." Walks about 10 feet away turns back around.
Boss - "Maybe we should get one for that room."
Me - "..." I shake my head.
Boss - "There is already one in there isn't there."
Me - "Yes."
Boss - "Gotcha"
Shoots me a thumbs up and walks off.

I get an email about 15 minutes later from the boss. Copied from his email.
"Maybe we should get a bigger fridge for the game room. If people are using it for that kind of thing. A larger fridge with a freezer, or at least freezer drawers? That way we could stop people from doing this and they would have the equipment they needed."
My entire email response:
"No."

No comments:

Post a Comment