Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Indecisive Boss

Boss calls me, "Lets buy that new Rockband game for the Wii."
Me - "Ok."
I see the price later.
Me - "Hey boss, the price is pretty damn high. I can get it but I wanted you to know."
Boss - "Price isn't a big deal, lets get it and maybe do some talent shows and stuff."
Me - "Copy, great. I am getting it."

Cut to the next day.
Boss calls me.
Boss - "That game was expensive."
Me - "I know. That's why I called you."
Boss - "Did you get it already?"
Me - "... ya... that's why I called you from the store... getting ready to buy it..."
Boss - "Lets take it back."
Me - "Ok."

Cut to 2 hours later
My cell rings...his number pops up.
Me - "Hello."
Boss - "Hey did you return that game."
Me - "Yep just got done with customer service."
Boss - "Well its ok to get it. I was looking at the wrong purchase. I was looking at the CD's you got."
Me - "Those were 40.00..."
Boss - "Ya. I was looking at the wrong stuff."
Me - "But this is like 200.00"
Boss - "Ya that's cool go ahead and get it."
Fuck

Next day
Boss - "Lets take the TV down in the one room, put it into the other room, then take that TV sell it to the employees and then buy another one for the original room."
Me - "For gods sake why?"
Boss - "It's not big enough."
Me - "It's a 60 inch"
Boss - "Ya get a 70 or something."
I do the work.
Boss comes in. "That's a big tv in the room."
Me - "Ya its a 70 inch"
Boss - "Hmmm..."
Me - "What?"
Boss - "I think it may be too big for where it is."
Me - "..."
Boss - "..."
Me - "..."
Boss - "...no maybe its fine."
Me - "ya...maybe."
He leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment