Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Will Walk 500 Miles...

I walk into work yesterday and something...reeks.
I mean nasty. I am looking around trying to find out what it is. I spent like 40 minutes trying to find this nasty ass smell.
Then one of the coworkers walks passed and it dawns on me... shit, its her.
I look down to see her stained nasty ass feet that are so dusty black and dirty that they are leaving little imprints on the carpet.

Me - "We have a clothing policy. You have to have shoes, you know that."
Her - "My shoes stink"
Me - "I don't think its your shoes."
Her - "Ya it is. Its my shoes they got sweaty and they smell so I am drying them off."
Me - "Your leaving dirty marks on the carpet. Put something on. And your feet look like you walked 50 miles"
Her - "I walked most of the way in bare feet."
Me - "Well you should probably...wait....where are you drying your shoes?"
Her - In the meeting room."
I run to the meeting room. She has placed her fucking nasty ass shoes on the nearby space heater, has it turned up and its blowing stink through the room. I take them down and toss them to her.
Her - "I can't put them on yet. I haven't washed them. They smell."
Me - "Listen enough is enough. Talk to your manager and figure something out."
About 2 hours later I come to the 4th floor and walk in. The employee is nowhere to be seen.
Her manager waves me over. "Hey I sent her home to get new shoes. Thanks for talking to her."
Me - "That's fine. Its-"
The stinky employee walks in...but she has come out of the bathroom.
...
Me - "Did you wash your feet in the sink?"
Her - "I didn't want to go home."
Me - "That is the grossest thing I think I have ever heard."
I walk to the bathroom and there is jet black splashes of water all over the floor, on the sink, on the toilet just everywhere.
I tell her manager. "Have her clean the bathroom."
Manager - "That might not be the best use of her time."
Me - "Forty minutes of me cleaning up after someone who has no clue how to fucking take care of themselves. That's called a waste of time."
Manager - "Oh I understand I just don't think-"
Me - "Listen. How about this. I will call the boss up here to take a look at his bathroom. If he thinks your employee cleaning up after themselves is a waste of time, than you can."
The bathroom was promptly cleaned.

I almost tore that ladies feet off. It was the nastiest god damn thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment