Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Send in the Support

This one has me not only boggled but just pissed.

I get a ticket to assist someone with computer problems through our software program. Very detailed, well written and described.
But at the end it states.
"How do I report computer problems like this?"
Me - "You just did. This system is for that. And we will send someone to get you help."
Response - "Thanks, your a godsend. But if I have a problem in the future how do I get help?"
Me - "When you fill out a ticket, you are asking for help. This system is for that. And the person should be there in a moment."
Response - "Thank you very much. They are here right now. It's so nice to get help so quickly thanks. When reporting issues, should i just email or use the ticket program?"
Me - "Use the ticket program."
Response...and I am not shitting you. "How is that?"
Me - "How is what?"
Response - "How do I get to it?"
Me - "How did you report the original problem?"
Response - "I created a ticket in the software."
Me - "Ok. That's how you do it. Looks like you did everything fine."
Response - "Oh ok I understand now sorry. I am not good with computers as you know. I just thought I should be using a program or something for this..."
Me - "Yep that is correct. The program you are using is fine."
Response - "Ok. Thanks very much the problems have been fixed. And whenever you can have someone train me on the reporting program that would be great!"
Me... what the fuck.
I still don't have any clue what this person is not getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment