Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Printing Genius

So...I am sitting at my desk on the first break I have had for maybe 2 weeks.
Employee comes up.
Her - "Oh your talking about movies, I can interrupt then."
Me - "Yep I am on my break."
Her - "So I can't print..."
Laughter from coworkers.
Me - "Well what error comes up?"
Her - "Nothing. It says hit the IP button. and there isn't one."
Me - "It's right next to the printer icon."
Her - "No."
So I go to her desk and point at the IP button. "There it is."
Her - "It wasn't there a second ago."
Me - "The button?"
Her - "Ya"
Me - "Well its a hard coded button into all the computers."
Her - "Ya wasn't there."
Me - "Click it."
Her - "Ok it works."

I go sit down.
2 minutes later she walks by. "It's not printing. I don't know whats wrong."
I walk to her desk.
Error in a massive box on her screen. "Printer out of paper"
Me - "That's probably your problem."
Her - "Ya I didn't read that."
I walk off.

No comments:

Post a Comment