Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Child at Heart

We had a party a couple days ago, and the fucking people won't throw away their party supplies. I keep warning them to toss them. It will rot. Employees say "...oh ya we will get to it."
I am sitting at my desk.
Crash!
I walk to the kitchen, and someone decided to slam the fridge door about 40 times rather than check to see what was stopping the door from shutting. And the tray of rotten delight promptly fell to the floor.
The sharp tang of fucking rotten cheese erupts.
I toss them a towel. "Clean it up."
They look at me like I am batshit crazy. "I am not cleaning that up."
Me - "Do it now. You caused this, you clean it up. And don't crush stuff in the fridge. Get some god damn respect."
I walk away.
About 10 minutes later I see the same employee with the end of a broom (Brush missing) walk by.
FUCK

I walk into the kitchen.
The employee has a towel wrapped around the broom and is sweeping cheese bits into all the crevices rather than clean it up.
I grab the broom. "Have you ever cleaned anything in your life?"
Employee- "I do not need to be talked to that way."
Me - "You have no respect for other people's stuff, you have no respect for cleaning up after yourself. Only a child does that. So let me clean it for you child."
She walks off.
Boss calls me in a bit later. "So...did you call so and so a child?"
Me - "Yep."
Boss - "Well they are so that's fine. But next time don't clean it up for them."
Me - "And let rotten cheese sit in the cracks of the kitchen?"
Boss - "....ya that's probably not going to work. Ok good job."

No comments:

Post a Comment